Wednesday, July 9, 2008

MP3 of the Day

As you may have noticed, I skipped a mixtape for this week. I've been busier than expect with work and this past weekend, but no worries, new content will be arriving shortly. Here's today's MP3.

It is what it is, a free, web-hosted MP3 of my choice awaiting your download. Click the link and enjoy.


MSTRKRFT - Vuvuvu

I posted a single of this tune's A-side in an April mixtape, but I found myself coming back to MSTRKRFT's "Vuvuvu" quite a bit recently.

The song itself is a pulsing electro-house jam that sounds self-generating and hypnotic, its prime listening location being someone's dank, oversexed basement. Though it's around two months old now, it still holds up to anything off the recently US released Hercules and Love Affair record or Justice's recent MGMT "Electric Feel" remix. Oh why not, I posted both songs below...

Hercules & Love Affair - Blind

Justice - Electric Feel (Remix)

Enjoy.

No comments: