Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Soft Pack Can't Think of a Clever Headline


I've been listening to The Soft Pack for a while now, back when they used to call themselves The Muslims. Even scored myself a first pressing of their limited run, shot-to-hell debut LP.

It's been about a year and a half since I've heard anything from these up-and-comers. You can't imagine the sighs of relief I breathed when I learned their follow-up release was right around the corner.

What do they sound like, you ask? It may sound cliché by now, but I liken the San Diego boys to The Stokes, just cut out the New York mod and replace it with Californian sun. Yeah, that sounds about right.

Anyways, their second record is due out January 2nd of next year, but who wants to wait that long for catchy garage pop? Not me, or you, presumably. That's why I'm hosting two new songs and a couple of Jurassic MP3s to round out your iTunes library. Those oldies might actually be stronger than the new tracks, but I'll leave that for you to decide.

Right-Click + Save Link As:

New...

Answer to Yourself - The Soft Pack

Down on Lovin' - The Soft Pack (Removed by Request)

Old (Better?)...

Right and Wrong - The Soft Pack

On My Time - The Soft Pack

Bright Side - The Soft Pack

No comments: