Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's Gucci, Gucci Everywhere


So Gucci Mane is in jail. He'll be stuck there for twelve months, but I doubt that will stop him from setting the blogosphere ablaze. So far this year he's released eight hundred and forty-three mixtapes, dropped his major label debut album yesterday, and inspired Diplo to create the shirt above in his honor.

Thankfully, Diplo's not stopping there. Word slipped a few days ago that the DJ extraordinaire is remixing Gucci’s Cold War mixtapes with a bunch of his friends at Mad Decent, the first track of which leaked Tuesday. Yeah, it's pretty great, but would you expect less from a remixer who claims, "Gucci Mane is an underdog and a divisive artist"?

To do my part, I'm posting some quality Gucci, including the aforementioned remix and two from the brand new The State vs. Radric Davis. BURRR, BURRR.

Right-Click + Save Link As:

Danger's Not a Stranger (Diplo Remix) - Gucci Mane

Lemonade - Gucci Mane

Throw Money - Gucci Mane

Diamonds - Gucci Mane

Overboard - Gucci Mane

Wasted feat. Lil Wayne (Remix) - Gucci Mane

Shine Blockas (feat. Gucci Mane) - Big Boi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Author www.thecitizeninsane.com !
Certainly. So happens. We can communicate on this theme.

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it.

Anonymous said...

I noticed you guys had been talking about high heels and I wanted to share something with you that you may be interested in...

A little over 2 years ago, my husband and I got married in Los Angeles, California. Unfortunately, the day of our wedding was spoiled with rain. We had been having the wedding out on the grass and believe it or not, I was wearing high heeled shoes! They had been ruined by the end with the day :(

Even though this was one on the worst experiences I've ever had with my shoes, it actually led my sister in law to create a product which is just awesome! It is already been featured on TV shows like the Girls of the Playboy Mansion, as well as the show Kendra.

Heels Above will support you protect your high-priced heels from sinking in mud, slipping in cracks, and walking on sand and gravel. It's a new merchandise, and I thought I'd share it with all of you.

They're taking orders now. You are able to order one pair, or a few dozen for your big wedding day.

I hope you guys like it... If you've any questions, feel free to drop them an email on their web site:
[url=http://www.heelsabove.com]High Heel Protectors[/url]

Here's a photo of it in action:
[img]http://www.heelsabove.com/images/carousal_big/7.jpg[/img]

Lex