Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Don't Hate Parties but Charles Hamilton Does


So it's a few hours late to announce a song of the day, but I can't help how much I'm digging "I Hate Parties," the new track just dropped by Charles Hamilton.

Most would know the recording-obsessed Hamilton from his ever-present "Brooklyn Girls," but it's possible you've heard of his crush on Rhianna, his obsession with Sonic the Hedgehog, or that time he got punched in the face by a lady. Seriously.

The sarcastic "I Hate Parties" finds Hamilton with tongue firmly in cheek, but what sells the joke is just how party-ready the track is. Looks like I'm only a few days away from requesting this on Friday night...

Right-Click + Save Link As:

I Hate Parties - Charles Hamilton

Brooklyn Girls - Charles Hamilton

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

난 찰스 해밀턴 좋아. 그는 좋은 래퍼이다.
-로버트

Cat said...

So good!