Monday, July 12, 2010

Now Playing: The Citizen Insane 2.0


After a bit of HTML labour, I'm proud to present the redesigned, new-car-smelling Citizen Insane. What's changed? Well...

Up above, below the title banner, you'll find links to my four regular features (mixtapes, Haiku Reviews, Artist Spotlights, and Albums of the Week), as well as links to my Tumblr*, my soon-to-be podcast*, and an About/Contact section*.

To the left, you're looking at links to recent-ish, favourite entries that deserve a little extra advertisement*, a search bar, links to my feed, email, and social media, followed by your standard archive and please-don't-sue-me disclaimer.

To the right is a picture'd list of records I currently have playing on heavy rotation, whether I've blogged about them or not*.

In terms of content, things are now going like this...

I'll be posting multiple times a day, now properly tagging each entry so you know what you're in for before downloading*, continuing my established features with greater frequency, and producing a monthly, continuous mix* (kind of like this) all in an effort to give you guys something worth coming here for every day of the week.

Boom goes the dynamite.

* New, new, new.

Right-Click + Save Link As:

Flashing Lights - Kanye West

No comments: