Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Hood Internet Mixtape: Perfect Summer Timing


There's no doubt I'm a big fan of The Hood Internet, considering how much I've blogged their tracks. They dropped a new mixtape yesterday, featuring some of the more recent songs I've hosted, and everyone should pick up immediately.

Heads up though, this latest effort is filled with more low-key, poolside jams instead of their usual brand of basement party anthems; a departure all-so-appropriate for the recent summer heatwave.

Grab a couple recommended highlights below or download the whole free thing by clicking here.

Right-Click + Save Link As:

Beamer, Drips (Lloyd Banks x Neon Indian) - The Hood Internet

Feel It on the South Side (Birdman x Washed Out) - The Hood Internet

Shoeing Horses in 1901 (Phoenix x Why?) - The Hood Internet

2 comments:

Janine said...

my God you just got me addicted to this.

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?