Friday, November 12, 2010

My Top Five Favourite G.O.O.D. Friday Tracks


For those living without a pulse, Kanye West's forthcoming My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy leaked a fews days ago* and anyone with a clue and a wi-fi connection probably has it.

Since the album's official release is right around the corner (Nov. 22) and the weekend is upon us, I figured I'd post my most listened to tracks from Ye's G.O.O.D. Fridays project.

* The record is as great as Kanye's ego is big (so, amazing). It's really no surprise that two of my selected tracks are also on the LP, ("Monster" and "Devil in a New Dress"). You can grab the album here if you haven't yet, but note all anyone's got so far is the 'clean' version... Your mom will appreciate the no swears.

EDIT:// Grab the unedited ('dirty') version of My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy by clicking here.

Right-Click + Save Link As:

1. Monster (feat. Jay-Z, Bon Iver, Rick Ross & Nicki Minaj) - Kanye West
2. Take One for the Team (feat. Keri Hilson & Pusha T) - Kanye West
3. Good Friday (feat. Common, Pusha T & Kid Cudi) - Kanye West
4. Devil in a New Dress - Kanye West
5. Looking for Trouble (feat. Pusha T & CyHi Da Prince) - Kanye West

No comments: