Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hercules & Love Affair's "My House" Is a Dance Party



When the incredibly campy awesome video for Hercules & Love Affair's "My House" dropped last month, I watched it on repeat. The early-90s MTV production made me envious of the disco dance party on display (see: above).

Why can't my Saturday nights look like that? Someone find me a silk Versace bomber with a gold Medusa on the back ASAP.

Anyways, house-favourite Tensnake decided to remix the retro track, adding his own brand of 90s flavour to the proceedings. I wouldn't say it's better, but things get pretty epic around the three-minute mark. Don't believe me? Listen to both and decide for yourself...

Right-Click + Save Link As:

Hercules and Love Affair - My House

Hercules and Love Affair - My House (Tensnake Remix)

No comments: