Friday, October 7, 2011

This Weekend in Pandering Party Music...



Sure, posting songs like these betray my affinity for genres like 90s indie rock, dubstep, 80s D.C. hardcore, IDM or chillwave, but I refuse to apologize for my adoration of a solid party tune. Whether or not you'll be playing any of these tracks depends on what kind of party you're throwing this weekend, but each should find a home on playlist near you...

There's the catchy-clubiness of Rihanna's "We Found Love," the southern growl of T.I.'s "I'm Flexin'," the seedy bass of Big Sean and Nicki Minaj's "Ass" and--in a startling turn--the pitch-shifting coolness of Jamie Woon's "Video Games" remix.

Right-Click + Save Link As:

Rihanna - We Found Love
Lana Del Rey - Video Games (Jamie Woon Remix)
Big Sean (feat. Nicki Minaj) - Dance (A$$) [Remix]
T.I. - I'm Flexin' (feat. Big K.R.I.T.)

No comments: