Tuesday, February 28, 2012

MP3s: Beach Fossils - "Shallow" + "Lessons"



If you took the lump sum of writing on this site, you'd mainly conclude that I really listen to nothing but James Blake, Grimes and Beach Fossils. This means two things: 1. I need to be writing more and 2. I really like the aforementioned acts.

I've been into Beach Fossils' Sperry brand of nouvelle vague guitar pop since listening to their What a Pleasure EP over a dozen times in one day. Catchy, flighty, breezy, easy--these guys are like boat rock for the Brooklyn-set and I mean that in an entirely positive way.

The band released a slack new 7" two weeks ago and are allegedly at work on their second LP, which I bet will give Real Estate's Days a run for it's money.

Right-Click + Save Link As:

Beach Fossils - Lessons
Beach Fossils - Shallow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love this site!