Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Whole Bunch of Girls Release Some Brand New MP3s


Don't call it a comeback because, well, it's not really, but both the Vivian Girls and Dum Dum Girls have released some new tunes.

It's been awhile since the blogosphere's heard from the Vivian ladies. Their last record dropped back in fall '09,  but "I Heard You Say" has all the lo-fi, doo-wop charms the band's been know for. I'd call it a win.

On the other hand, Dum Dum Girls released a record just last year. "He Gets Me High" is the title track off a new EP that's due in March and fits in nicely with the band's retro discography.

If I were a betting man, I'd put my money on the Vivian Girls track, but I've got both down below.

Right-Click + Save Link As:

Vivian Girls - I Heard You Say

Dum Dum Girls - He Gets Me High

No comments: